Please be notified that we do not send orders to all patients even your local doctors think you are OK to take the prescription.
We do not send orders to following patients:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
- If you have any problems with the way your kidneys work.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have ever had a mental health problem known as psychosis.
- If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you have not taken Gabapentin before
- If you have a blood Pressure Problems
- If you are less than 28 years old
- You have the history of drug or alcohol abuse
- You have the history of reselling prescriptions without doctor’s prescription
It does not mean you can not take the prescription, it just means that you can not buy prescription online. You can still take the prescription after your local doctors reviewed.
We do not send package to following people:
- You have paid us a check before
- You have refused a order after you click “Place Order Now” button
- You have asked chargeback after you have received our prescription
- It is your first time to take the prescription
- You do not know the side effects or the max dosage of this medicine.
- You have a history of abusing drug or alcohol