We guarantee the cheapest fioricet, generic fioricet, and the cheapest gabapentin online.
|Butalbital/APAP/Caffeine (Generic Fioricet )- 50/325/40 mg- 90 Tabs||$169||free||$169||Order|
|Butalbital/APAP/Caffeine (Generic Fioricet )- 50/325/40 mg- 120 Tabs||$199||free||$199||Order|
|Butalbital/APAP/Caffeine (Generic Fioricet )- 50/325/40 mg- 180 Tabs||$239||free||$239||Order|
We provide the cheapest Gabapentin online
|Gabapentin 800mg – 180 Tabs||$199||free||$199||Order|
|Gabapentin 800mg – 120 Tabs||$179||free||$179||Order|
|Gabapentin 600mg 180 tabs||$189||free||$189||Order|
|Gabapentin 600mg 120 tabs||$169||free||$169||Order|
|Gabapentin 400mg 180 tabs||$169||free||$169||Order|
|Gabapentin 300mg 180 tabs||$159||free||$159||Order|
|Gabapentin 100mg 180 tabs||$139||free||$139||Order|
Buy Fioricet Online in US Pharmacy
A lot of American suffer from all kinds of headaches. Fioricet contains a combination of acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine. Butalbital is habit-forming and potentially abusable. Consequently, the extended use of Fioricet is not recommended. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer. Butalbital is in a group of drugs called barbiturates. It relaxes muscle contractions involved in a tension headache. Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant. It relaxes muscle contractions in blood vessels to improve blood flow.
Fioricet generic is not controlled substance by DEA. Some patients are wondering why fioricet is not controlled but fiorinal is controlled. The reasons is that Fiorinal contains aspirin but fioricet only contains non-aspirin pain killer and barbiturate butalbital. The potential for abuse is decreased if a sufficient amount of a non-controlled substance (e.g., aspirin or acetaminophen) is added.
The ratio required for exemption is 70 mg of acetaminophen to 15 mg of butalbital. In contrast, the ratio of aspirin to butalbital is 188 mg to 15 mg. The acetaminophen to butalbital ratio is approximately 97 mg to 15 mg in Fioricet, thus it is exempt from being controlled. Another reasons is that drug abusers can easily perform an “acid wash” to remove the aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) component in Fiorinal but It is much more difficult to remove the acetaminophen component in Fioricet. For more Fioricet information, the best place is to read the articles in rxlists.com and Fioricet.
Usual Adult Dose of Fioricet for Headache: Acetaminophen 325 mg, butalbital 50 mg, and caffeine 40 mg:1 or 2 tablet(s), capsule(s), or tablespoonful(s) orally every 4 hours. Maximum daily dose: 6 doses. Please never exceed your max dosage. If you overdose your fioricet pills, you will hurt your liver, kidney, and heart. Hurting is caused by acetaminophen (Tylenol). The safe acetaminophen dosage is 3000mg per day. Healthy adults taking regular doses of up to 4,000 mg a day show little evidence of toxicity (although some researchers disagree). In 2011 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration launched a public education program to help consumers avoid overdose, warning: “Acetaminophen can cause serious liver damage if more than directed is used. Some doctors even suggest acetaminophen be controlled or become prescription.
Butalbital is one kind of barbiturate. The average daily dose for the barbiturate addict is usually about 1500 mg. You cannot be addictive on butalbital (totally 240mg per day taken ) in fioricet. But you may depend on butalbital in fioricet. Major withdrawal symptoms (convulsions and delirium) may occur within 16 hours and last up to 5 days after abrupt cessation of these drugs. Intensity of withdrawal symptoms gradually declines over a period of approximately 15 days.
Usual Pediatric Dose of Fioricet for Headache:
12 years and older:
Acetaminophen 300 mg, butalbital 50 mg, and caffeine 40 mg:
1 or 2 capsule(s) orally every 4 hours as needed. Maximum daily dose: 6 doses.
Fioricet overdoses generally result in toxic amounts of both acetaminophen and butalbital being consumed at once, requiring both overdoses to be treated at once. Fioricet overdose is often fatal and symptoms may not present for hours following consumption; once initial overdose symptoms present they can progress rapidly and there may not be time to reach appropriate medical care after this point.
Acetaminophen exerts its toxicity through the production of a toxic metabolite which can sometimes produce liver damage with doses as low as 4,000 mg, although normally requiring doses that are much higher. Acute liver failure may result in doses greatly exceeding this, and death has been known to occur with ingestion of 10,000-15,000 mg (10-15 grams of pure acetaminophen). The specific antidote to acetaminophen overdose is N-acetylcysteine. Acute renal failure and upper gastrointestinal bleeding may also occur.
Common treatment butalbital overdose methods generally include the administration of intravenous administration of saline, naloxone, thiamine, glucose, sodium bicarbonate to alkalize the urine to increase rate of excretion, and activated charcoal via nasogastric tube.
Who cannot Buy Fioricet Online ?
- If you have liver, kidney, or heart diseases, please donot take fioricet. Because fioricet contains barbiturate butalbital, it can cross the placental barrier.
- We donot suggest you order fioricet online if you are pregnant or or in breast feeding period. If you are pregnant, please go to your street doctors and let them to check whether you are OK to take fioricet.
- If you are addictive to alcohol or other pain killer medicines, please donot buy fioricet online, you must find a street doctor to solve your addictive first before you order fioricet, or buy fioricet online.
- You must complete the health questionnaires very carefull because the US licensed doctors and pharmacists will review your health questionnaires to approve your prescription or not.
For more detail fioricet prescription instruction, you can check Wiki Fioricet. The pharmacy will also send you a instruction on fioricet usage and introduction. Please be very careful to take the fioricet within the max dosage. Never exceed the max dosages. Or you will be seriously damaged.
For more information bout buying fioricet online, please check this buyfioricetonline
Information For Patients /Caregivers
- Do not take Fioricet® if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- If you develop signs of allergy such as a rash or difficulty breathing, stop taking Esgic® Capsules and contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Do not take more than 4000 milligrams of acetaminophen per day. Call your doctor if you took more than the recommended dose.
- This product may impair mental and/or physical abilities required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks such as driving a car or operating machinery. Such tasks should be avoided while taking this product.
- Alcohol and other CNS depressants may produce an additive CNS depression, when taken with this combination product, and should be avoided.
- Butalbital may be habit-forming. Patients should take the drug only for as long as it is prescribed, in the amounts prescribed, and no more frequently than prescribed.
Fioricet Mechanism of Action
Fioricet is a brand name consisting of a combination of butalbital (a barbiturate), APAP and caffeine which is indicated for the treatment of tension headaches, muscle contraction headaches and post-dural puncture headaches. Although not indicated, they are commonly used to treat migraines and other pain related ailments.
Butalbital has generalized depressant effect on central nervous system and, in very high doses, has peripheral effects. Acetaminophen has analgesic and antipyretic effects mediated by a metabolite which acts atcannabinoid receptors, contrary to popular belief it is not an anti-inflammatory at safe levels (it becomes toxic at doses above 1,000mg per dose and/or 3,000mg per day). Caffeine is thought to produce constriction ofcerebral blood vessels and serves to counteract the sedative effect of butalbital.
Butalbital has a half-life of about 35 hours. Acetaminophen has a half-life of about 1.25 to 3 hours, but may be increased by liver damage and after an overdose. Caffeine has a half-life of about 5 to 7 hours.
Butalbital has generalized depressant effect on CNS and, in very high doses, has peripheral effects. Acetaminophen has analgesic and antipyretic effects; its analgesic effects may be mediated through inhibition of prostaglandin synthetase enzyme complex. Caffeine is thought to produce constriction of cerebral blood vessels.
Butalbital has generalized depressant effect on central nervous system and, in very high doses, has peripheral effects. Acetaminophen has analgesic and antipyretic effects mediated by a metabolite which acts atcannabinoid receptors, contrary to popular belief it is not an antiinflammatory at safe levels (it becomes toxic at doses above 1,000mg per dose and/or 3,000mg per day). Caffeine is thought to produce constriction ofcerebral blood vessels and serves to counteract the sedative effect of butalbital.
Butalbital has a half-life of about 35 hours. Acetaminophen has a half-life of about 1.25 to 3 hours, but may be increased by liver damage and after an overdose. Caffeine has a half-life of about 5 to 7 hours
Fioricet is well established, proven brand that was introduced in the US in the mid 1980s. Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. acquired the United States rights to the Fioricet® and Fiorinal® lines for $178 million from Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation in 2003. Fioricet® and Fiorinal® are based on combinations of popular pain relief compounds and are used for tension headaches:
- Fioricet ® (butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine)
- Fioricet ® with Codeine CIII (butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, codeine phosphate)
- Fiorinal ® (butalbital, aspirin, and caffeine)
- Fiorinal ® with Codeine (butalbital, aspirin, caffeine and codeine phosphate)
Actually more patients take fioricet for migraine headache than for tension headache. More than 90% patients think fioricet is good and effective for tension headache and more than 80% patients think fioricet is good and effective for Migraine Headache. some customers even take fioricet for neck tension pain.
Fioricet Side Effects
Frequently Observed Fioricet Side Effects
The most frequently reported adverse reactions are drowsiness, lightheadedness, dizziness, sedation, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and intoxicated feeling.
Infrequently Observed Fioricet Side Effects
All adverse events tabulated below are classified as infrequent.Central Nervous System: headache, shaky feeling, tingling, agitation, fainting, fatigue, heavy eyelids, high energy, hot spells, numbness, sluggishness, seizure. Mental confusion, excitement, or depression can also occur due to intolerance, particularly in elderly or debilitated patients, or due to overdosage of butalbital.
Autonomic Nervous System: dry mouth, hyperhidrosis.
Gastrointestinal: difficulty swallowing, heartburn, flatulence, constipation.
Musculoskeletal: leg pain, muscle fatigue.
Miscellaneous: pruritus, fever, earache, nasal congestion, tinnitus, euphoria, allergic reactions.
Several cases of dermatological reactions, including toxic epidermal necrolysis and erythema multiforme, have been reported.
How to take Fioricet ?
One or 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Total daily dosage should not exceed 6 tablets.
Extended and repeated use of Fioricet is not recommended because of the potential for physical dependence.
Fioricet Product Information and shapes:
The Fioricet that is distributed in our pharmacy network:
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of Fioricet can be fatal.
The first signs of an acetaminophen overdose include loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sweating, and confusion or weakness. Later symptoms may include pain in your upper stomach, dark urine, and yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes.
Overdose symptoms may also include insomnia, restlessness, tremor, diarrhea, increased shallow breathing, uneven heartbeats, seizure (convulsions), or fainting.
What should I avoid while taking Fioricet?
This medication can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your risk of liver damage while taking acetaminophen.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using any other cold, allergy, pain, or sleep medication. Acetaminophen (sometimes abbreviated as APAP) is contained in many combination medicines. Taking certain products together can cause you to get too much acetaminophen which can lead to a fatal overdose. Check the label to see if a medicine contains acetaminophen or APAP.
While you are taking this medication, avoid taking diet pills, caffeine pills, or other stimulants (such as ADHD medications) without your doctor’s advice.
For more Fioricet information, please check:
- What you should know before you take Fioricet ?
- Fioricet Clinical Pharmacology
- Fioricet Overdose Signs and Symptoms, and Treatment
- What you have to know before you take fioricet ?
- What other drugs will affect acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine (Fioricet with Codeine, Phrenilin with Caffeine and Codeine)?
- Why Fiorinal is Controlled but Fioricet is Not Controlled
- Health Questionnaires about Ordering Gabapentin, Ordering Fioricet Online
Frequently Asked Questions of Buying Fioricet online
Why do I need to have my order verified ?
– Normally we only need patients that have some experience of taking fioricet or gabapentin. Most of our customers are returned customers and we do not need verify their addresses. But some new orders need to be verified. We will send you an email to verify whether you are the correct guy who complete the form and tell you how to verify your address by USPS.
New customer needs longer time ?
– Yes, our returned customers’ health questionnaires will be redirected to the pharm websites directly. The order will be sent after the doctor review. Normally it needs 1 – 2 business days.
New customer needs to be verified manually and needs customer’s feedback. So it needs longer time.
Do you provide Email Refill?
– Yes. But it is very slow. Online refill will be directed to the pharm directly. Email refills are managed by data entry guys and some errors may exit. If you want to refill by email, you must tell us your address.
How do you ship orders by COD?
– Nearly All packages are delivered by USPS. The USPS guy will tell you who to pay and they will send the money order to the pharm. We do not accept check payment. We only accept money order payment. Check payment customers will be blacklisted till we receive your money order.
How long does it take to get my order?
– If your order was dealt with by the pharm directed ( Returned customers ), it needs 1 – 2 business days to process your order. Normally we will send you tracking ID the next business day after we received your order. But if you refill too soon or in DNS states of that online pharmacy, your order will be stuck. The doctors are too busy to unstuck it.
Do your accept telephone order ?
– NO. We do not accept telephone order. The pharms does not accept telephone orders either.
Do you store your customer information online ?
– NO. All our customer information is stored offline.